So off we went to Hyatt Hotel and Casino Manila earlier today. When we got their the AE was busy with the ongoing Ting Hun in the Grand Ballroom. Yeah, I know, Ting Hun, Grand Ballroom. Wow. I can just imagine how their wedding would be. It would probably rival that of the Royal Wedding of William and Kate.
So the FFIL, FMIL and I went to the lounge and ordered something to eat. Here is what the lounge looks like.
Center table at the lounge
Pretty, pretty lights
Seats at the lounge
The AE finally arrived as we are settling the bill. She offered to cover it for us! And that is plus points for us. We liked her right away.
She first took us around the restos in the hotel where the food will be coming from. I am not a stranger to the food in Hyatt and I know their dishes are good. So no problems for me in that area. She then took us to take a peek of the Grand Ballroom which is good for a maximum of 500 heads. But I was not able to take a picture because of the ongoing Ting Hun.
Next we went to Le Salon, there was an ongoing event on the other half so we only got to see the other half of it.
2nd half of Le Salon
I so heart the chandeliers!
Outside the Le Salon, I heart this chandelier too!
Hall going to the elevators
After taking a look at the Le Salon, our AE then took us to the Events Showroom. Upon entering, I could not help but stop to take a picture of this flower arrangement. It was simple but I love it.
Here is a sample of the cake that is included in the package. I forgot to ask if it can be customized depending on our theme.
The AE proceeded to show us samples of the linens being used in the events. I took a picture of a sample set up shown in one of the frames on the wall.
She proceeded to explain the packages to us as well and asked if we had any questions. I didn't like the fixed menu for the sit down set up. I felt it was not enough for our guests to be fulfilled. What I did like, though, was the buffet menu. But this is a whooping 371k! Here is what the menu has:
Selected sushi, soy sauce, wasabi
Vitello tomato, caper berries
Hainanese chicken, ginger, condiments
Tomtao, mozarella salad, basil
Beef and glass noodle salad
Antipasti, carrot Salad
Caesar salad station, crispy pancetta, condiments
Chicken noodles soup
Selection of pasta cooked ala minute, choice of sauce and condiments
Seared salmon, fried caper, lime sauce
Chicken and leek, yakitori, condiments
Lamb shank and creamy polenta
Chicken and mushroom ragout
Seafood rigatoni, zucchini
Baked eggplant lasagne, tomato, parmesan cheese
Stir-fried seasonal vegetables
Seasonal sliced fruits
Mango and white chocolate mousse
Panna cotta, berry compote
Caramelized banana tart
Pecan pie, apple strudel, vanilla sauce
Lemon creme brulee
Home made cookies
Freshly brewed coffee and tea
I think the selection is really good and there are a lot of choices. We like the Le Salon better compared to the Grand Ballroom because of the chandeliers. The ambiance is perfect! I love it! It's just the price that is not.
Here are the inclusions of the package:
• Tailor-made wedding menus and authentic Cantonese lauriat menu specially prepared by the
Chinese master chefs of Hyatt
• Fondant wedding cake or chocolate fountain
• Three-hour bridal car service within Metro Manila with floral arrangement
• Pair of doves in a cage with flowers
• Live string quartet during reception
• Use of multimedia projector for video presentation
• Personalised guest book
• Menu cards for sit-down receptions
• Place cards for the head tables
• Elegant table centrepieces including the head table and cake table
• Special floral arrangement for the bride and groom’s table or backdrop
• One round of standard non-alcoholic beverage
• Two bottles of champagne for the bridal toast
• Exclusive registration booth and private photo room
• Food tasting for a group of five persons
• Two-night stay in a suite with buffet breakfast for two person at Market Cafe
• Exclusive access to the Regency Club Lounge
• Gift Certificate for lunch or dinner at Li Li on your first year anniversary
for two persons
• Special honeymoon turndown amenity
• Dedicated wedding professionals to attend to all requirements
WEDDING INCENTIVES for early confirmation
Book and confirm before December 31, 2012 for any wedding date
between June 01, 2012-December 31, 2013
*Automatic room upgrade to Presidential Suite (subject to availability)
*Complimentary set lunch or dinner for max. of 20 persons for a pre or post-wedding event
(may be availed up to 2 months after wedding date only, menu is hotel discretion)
We are planning to decide before the end of October since we also have the same deadline with La Castellana.
On the 26th, which is a holiday, the FMIL and FFIL want to go on an ocular: Diamond Hotel and Manila Hotel. I also want to check out the Bayleaf Boutique Hotel in Intramuros, that way no need to leave the area as well. I had no idea looking for the ideal venue can be so challenging!